Established in 2001, iknowvate is an IT outsourcing service provider headquartered in Southfield, Michigan. iknowvate is a Technosoft Corp. company that specializes in delivering value-driven services covering Digital Transformation, Connected Vehicles, Product Lifecycle Management, and web commerce to the automotive industry. We combine our domain and technology expertise with our proven business process knowledge base accrued over the years. This is backed by a delivery approach that ensures our ability to provide rapid, responsive, and realistic answers to our clients’ business needs.
The key to our success is an entrepreneurial spirit, flexibility, and a continuous quest for learning. Our number one priority is to stay attentive, focused, and responsive to the needs of our clients, partners, and employees.
Taken together, this allows our clients to experience the benefits and impact of innovative solutions and services.
About Technosoft Corp.
Next Door Sourcing Model
Our ‘Next Door Sourcing’ Model and Project Management Office takes the hassle and worries out of your sourcing decisions. The delivery of resources is customized and aligned with your requirements.
- Business & IT governance policies
- Technology & architecture standards
- Security standards
- Confidentiality & IP requirements
- Delivery methodology, process & documentation guidelines
- 3 to 6 months to hit resource productivity
- High resource turnover: average tenure < 1yr
- Low productivity
- Shadow trainee resources consume project time
- High volume, process driven, commoditized
- Odd hour communication challenges
- Project cost & schedule overruns & deliverabe shortcomings
- Culture gaps with no or minimal knowledge on client’s business
- Cannot reach project site easily
- IP Confidentiality & Security adherence
Next Door Sourcing
- Immediate results with Next Door delivery teams
- Low or no resource turnover: average tenure > 3yrs
- Effective, efficient, productive
- Controlled and experienced resource pool & no shadow resource
- Excellent and timely communication within the same US time zone
- Tight control over deliverables at same cost as offshore
- No cultural gaps with excellent knowledge on client’s business
- Easy anytime access to project location/team
- Secured infrastructure with strict IP confidentiality
For the Department of Environmental Quality, State of Michigan, iknowvate put in place a ‘Next Door’ sourcing model. A dedicated PMO (Project Management Office) had oversight and our team owned all the deliverables executed out of dedicated and secure infrastructure owned by us. Our engagement spanned multiple projects across the Software Development Lifecycle and we successfully designed, built, deployed and maintained their Water Quality Management, Air Quality Management and Food Quality Management application portals.
- Deep understanding of business processes, applications and technology
- Local-Global delivery model: Local presence, single point project ownership/management and CMM L5 and ISO 9001 defined methodologies and processes
- Complete SDLC and/or specialized projects knowledge: Project planning and management, business analysis, systems architecture, high and low level design, development/code build, unit testing and integration testing with complete Test Lifecycle Management (TLM) knowledge, documentation, deployment strategy execution (including staging, user acceptance testing, production install, fine tune and rollout), user training and ongoing user support, production support, code maintenance, bug fixing, version/release control, feature enhancements and application re-engineering