iknowvate offers its proven technology competencies and services to companies in a handful of industries – automotive and government.
Automotive Financial Services
Automotive Financial Services
iknowvate’s expertise is across Auto Lease, Auto Finance, Credit Card, Mortgage, Insurance and Banking segments. Functional knowledge has been built in applications for customer service, lease & financing, dealer & wholesale, contract & asset management, sales & brand marketing and operations & governance.
Today’s manufacturers face a host of challenges such as reducing the lead time from concept-to-manufacture, standardization and parts reusability, supply chain visibility, compliance to emission and fuel efficiency standards and reduce the warranty costs.
The need thus is for a lean organization, one that is collaborative and integrated. This requires an IT infrastructure that is global in scope, enterprise wide and is always on to support the on demand availability of business data, reports and intelligence.
Our expertise is across multiple aspects of the business –
- Dealer and customer facing processes and applications – CRM, DRM
- Supplier facing processes and applications – SRM, SCM
- Design, Engineering, Detailing and Manufacturing – PLM
- Enterprise Resource Planning and Management (Men, Money, Material, Machinery, Movement, Measurement -HR/Finance/MRP/Procurement/OP/Controls)
- After sales warranties and services
Enterprise Automation Model
Today’s citizens expect their government to have in place an established eGovernment strategy. Elements include single point / window, help provided online, easy to understand, simple and easy to understand and access through phone or web and has to cater to multiple users – citizens, employees, other government agencies and businesses.
Complicating these efforts is the numerous challenges governments are facing – multiple agencies and a complex structure, agency and task specific applications, islands of applications, heterogeneous technologies and most crucially budgetary constraints.
iknowvate has expertise in key technologies most relevant to governments – web based applications, GIS (Geographical Information Systems), WAP/PDA, GPS, workflow and content management platforms. In our experience the agencies that are most successful are the ones who standardized on technology, offer web centric applications, utilize a common architecture and have their applications integrated.
Our delivery approach combines ready-to-go application engines, component based architecture and integrated, web enabled applications that utilize a common technology platform.
Technosoft specializes in developing and implementing scalable, extensible and configurable solutions across various technology platforms.
- ADM (J2EE, .NET, Sharepoint)
- Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence (TIES)
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Mobility (MobXL)
- Remote Infrastructure Management (TRIMS)
- Project Planning and Definition
- Enterprise Architecture Upgrade Planning Implementation
- COTS Implementation & Customization
- Transfer Systems Implementation
- Software As A Service (SAAS)
Product Engineering Services
Business Units (BU) – Overview
- Automotive Control Units
- Automotive Infotainment
- Connected Car
- Networking and Diagnostics
- Lab & Scientific Instruments
- Smart homes
- Machine vision & Metrology
- M2M and Internet of Things
- Mobile Solutions
- E-commerce solutions
- PC Application
Electronic Control Units Experience
Body Control Module
Automation Engineering Expertise
Rich experience in design, development, validation and verification of embedded systems in automation
- Hardware design – Multi Layer board design, Compliance testing, FMEA
- BSP and Device Drivers – Porting and customization of board support package and development/integration of device drivers
- Firmware applications – Design and development of firmware applications
- Network Protocols such as Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, Profinet, MODBUS, WiFi, BT, Zigbee etc.
- Application Software – HMI/UI : PC, Web and Smart phone based
- IoT – Sensors, Short range and long range protocols – wired and wireless, Cloud connectivity and application development