Iknowvate Technology is seeking a motivated Architect with technical design and architecture experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives.
- Responsible for the design and architecture of large and/or complex application systems.
- Develops the application’s architecture and blueprints on which functional and non-functional requirements (which reflect the business needs of the enterprise) can be met.
- Reviews developer technical designs. Leads the mapping of the application’s architecture to the chosen technology platform.
- Defines application components, platforms, interfaces, development tools, and testing approaches.
- Provides technical guidance to application development teams. Consults on integration and conversion activities.
- Recommends redesign or redevelopment. Selects technologies to provide long-term compatibility and flexibility.
- Analyzes organizational needs and goals for the purpose of incorporating into the design, development, and implementation of applications.
- Ensures that non-functional requirements are appropriately defined, and that the application architecture supports these requirements.
- Determines appropriate strategies regarding long-term application direction. Ensures compliance with Enterprise Architecture, Technology Standards, and Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning.
- May lead, provide direction, and coordinate activities of application architects. Maintains constant interaction with business line(s).
- Leads evaluation of vendor products to determine conformance with bank technical standards and appropriate fit with business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ Information Technology
- At least 5 years experience with the concepts, philosophies and tools behind the design of applications, information and underlying information technologies.
- At least 10 years experience with developing and implementing applications.
- System development life cycle
- Application development tools
- Programming languages
- Product and vendor evaluation
- Information security management
- Application testing
- User interface design
- Business process modeling
- System testing
|Job Category||Software Development|