- Responsible for the oversight and integration of the enterprise-wide network including the planning, design, installation, maintenance, management, and coordination of the GHVHS LAN/WAN.
- Assists the Network Engineer – Specialist with developing and maintaining the technical architecture and recommendations related to the GHVHS LAN/WAN.
- Maintains a high level of technical expertise and studies vendor products to determine those which best meet company needs.
- Coordinate the installation of hardware, software, and networking equipment. Recommends and maintains network security procedures and policies.
- Must have extensive experience in LAN/WAN/VLAN/, 802.11x, WiFi design, implementation, common routing protocols (RIP, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP), VPN implementation and maintenance using PPTP, L2TP and IPSEC.
- Assists the Network Engineer – Specialist with the implementation and network integration of the two-tier and three-tier client/server infrastructure to include a multi-server (500+) WAN/LAN environment.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for Cisco Nexus 7K, 5K, 9K, and all the Cisco 3750/3850 switch stacks that support the client/server infrastructure.
- Support the Barracuda Web Filter Appliance, Certificate Authorities, and Websense appliances.
- Maintains server OS patch management demand for all the Unified Communications systems, maintaining server hardware & firmware that supports MS server environment.
- Bachelor’s degree with computer Science and either 8 years related experience or 4 years direct; OR 12 years combo: education, work & certification while working towards a bachelor’s degree.
- CCNP/CCIE Data Center certification.
CERTIFICATIONS: Certifications in Cisco Nexus 7K and 5K switches, CCNP/CCIE Data Center, routing and switches, wireless, Network Security, Voice.
|Job Category||Software Development|