Posted 4 years ago
Solution Architect plays a key role in driving the identification, pursuit, and closure of strategic business development activities whilst continuing to be responsible for the architecture and delivery of existing projects. They will lead in identifying and creatively solving complex customer problems, envisioning and enabling critical processes, and fundamentally helping the customer to achieve their objectives.
- Technology solutions for our customers
- To work on the estimations for a given project.
- Timely reporting of the projects to the Client and Management.
- To be able to deliver projects within specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- To be able to manage people. People responsibilities include ensuring optimal retention of talent and improving the performance of team members through continuous feedback.
- To ensure comprehensive project documentation is done by the team
- The Architect must apply advanced analysis skills and experience in providing solutions to the customers.
- Customer guidance during product and services sales cycle, including envisioning solution & benefits, defining workloads & methodology, project sizing.
- Integration experience on JAVA/Microsoft/Mobile/Full-stack/ Backend technology.
- Architecture and Design on Large Complex Enterprise solutions
- Architectural understanding and experience with Business Productivity solutions
- Knowledge of salesforce recommended best practice around design and development.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented development and design, experience in using design patterns, ability to write clean, well-refactored maintainable code.
- SQL knowledge; Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and database schema.
- Effective analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving capability.
- Self-motivated and directed; flexibility in meeting changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, research, and communication skills.
- Has successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology
- Extensive experience with developing Solution to a large complex enterprise.
|Job Category||Software Development|